60Y-9.007 FAC | HOUSING FOR OLDER PERSONS REGISTRATION AND DOCUMENTATION
(1) Facilities or communities claiming an exemption under Section 760.29(4), F.S., shall register with the commission and submit the statutorily required documentation to the commission in the manner prescribed by the commission. Information on how to register is located on the commission’s website, http://fchr.state.fl.us.
(2) The registration and documentation letter shall contain in bold letters on the face of the envelope the words “Registration for Housing for Older Persons,” and provide the date of mailing.
(3) The registration and documentation shall be submitted biennially from the date of the original filing.
(4) The information in the commission’s registry is a public record. The information shall also be included on the commission’s main website, http://fchr.state.fl.us.
(5) Failure to comply with the requirements of Section 760.29(4)(e), F.S, shall not disqualify a facility or community that otherwise qualifies for the exemption provided in Section 760.29(4), F.S.
(6) The Commission may impose an administrative fine not to exceed $500 on a facility or community that knowingly submits false information in the documentation required by this rule. Such fine shall be deposited in the commission’s trust fund.
Rulemaking Authority 760.31(5) FS. Law Implemented 760.29(4)(e) FS. History–New 2-11-02, Amended 2-5-04, 2-4-16.