§760.31 FS | POWERS AND DUTIES OF COMMISSION
The commission shall:
(1) Make studies with respect to the nature and extent of discriminatory housing practices in representative urban, suburban, and rural communities throughout the state.
(2) Publish and disseminate reports, recommendations, and information derived from such studies.
(3) Cooperate with and render technical assistance to public or private agencies, organizations, and institutions within the state which are formulating or carrying on programs to prevent or eliminate discriminatory housing practices.
(4) Administer the programs and activities relating to housing in a manner affirmatively to further the policies of ss.
(5) Adopt rules necessary to implement ss. 760.20-760.37 and govern the proceedings of the commission in accordance with chapter
120. Commission rules shall clarify terms used with regard to accessibility for persons with disabilities, exceptions from accessibility requirements based on terrain or site characteristics, and requirements related to housing for older persons.
History. — s. 9, ch. 83-221; s. 6, ch. 89-321; s. 5, ch. 2001-143; s. 10, ch. 2020-76; s. 5, ch. 2020-153.