B | CM/ECF ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION
1. Chapter Two of the Local Rules governs eligibility and registration with the Middle District’s CM/ECF.
2. To register for a CM/ECF account a lawyer must submit an E-filer Registration Form on the court’s website at www.flmd.uscourts.gov.
3. Approval of the E-filer Registration Form will be emailed to the lawyer at the primary email address registered in CM/ECF.
4. Pro Se E-Filing Registration. If authorized by the presiding judge, a pro se litigant must register in the same manner as provided in these procedures for a lawyer. Pro se litigant access in CM/ECF is restricted to the case in which the pro se litigant has approval of the presiding judge.
5. A lawyer failing to maintain membership in the Middle District bar in accordance with Local Rule 2.01(b)(2) is subject to removal as an E-filer.
6. The Middle District does not monitor undeliverable email (i.e., bounce-backs) or delayed mail from a registered user’s primary or secondary email accounts. Each E-filer is required to update an email address, monitor email spam filters, and maintain sufficient email storage to prevent undeliverable or untimely delivery of email notifications from the CM/ECF system.
US District Court - Middle District of Florida | CM/ECF Administrative Procedures
Revised effective 2/1/2021
Congratulations! You're now booked up
on Procedure B from Florida's Middle Electronic Filing Handbook (ie, the "Administrative Procedures for Electronic Filing
Please get the justice you deserve.