APPENDIX E | DATA EXCHANGE MESSAGES
The key principles that shall guide the design of the Data Exchange message (see the term Message in Appendix C) structures are:
• Interoperability: The Data Exchange message structures shall provide a means for exchanging data among all types of court information systems.
• Completeness: The Data Exchange message structure format shall provide for all the elements for the particular data exchange.
• Simple implementation: The design should foster rapid implementation.
• Simple XML and portable structure: The core messages in a data exchange will be formatted as XML documents (See Appendix C).
• Familiarity: The data elements and code values shall be meaningful.
• Interdisciplinary utility: The design should be usable by a broad range of court-related applications.
Florida Courts Technology Commission (11/20)
Congratulations! You're now booked up
on Appendix E from the Florida Courts Technology Standards!
Please use it to get the justice you deserve.