7.6.0 | INTEGRATION TOOLKIT
An integration toolkit should be provided for any implementation purposes. This toolkit consists of detailed documentation identifying:
• A plain language name for the integration toolkit.
• A Universally Unique Identifier (UUID) for the integration toolkit (mandatory element) – A UUID for the integration toolkit as agreed upon by the entities involved.
• A UUID for other existing or new data exchange specifications – This UUID allows versioning of the specification and promotes controlled upgrades and modifications between different data systems.
• A clear plain language description of the contents of the data being transferred including appropriate references to specifications if necessary.
• Example XML requests and responses, data dictionary (including the detailed description/format of each data element or attribute), references to appropriate business rules, relevant standards and definitions, XML schema definition files, theory of operation, Major Design Elements – (MDEs, and sample usage cases for each MDE (See Appendix C).
Florida Courts Technology Commission (11/20)
Congratulations! You're now booked up
on Item 7.6.0 from the Florida Courts Technology Standards!
Please use it to get the justice you deserve.