5.5.4 | CASE INFORMATION
A Case Information display must contain at least:
Basic Case Information and appropriate subsets of the events scheduled in the case and of the clerk’s progress docket.
Controls that call:
• the full progress docket;
• display of detailed information including a search for related cases on a party, attorney, witness, or another participant;
• an e-mail window pre-addressed to all the parties or attorneys in the case;
• a button that opens the scheduling function (and remembers the current case);
• a control that opens the list of orders that the system can generate; and
• a search window permitting single word and multiple word searches of the searchable electronically filed documents in the case, returning a subset of the progress docket containing the search terms.
Florida Courts Technology Commission (11/20)
Congratulations! You're now booked up
on Item 5.5.4 from the Florida Courts Technology Standards!
Please use it to get the justice you deserve.