2.2.1 | MINIMUM FUNCTIONALITY
• Single statewide login.
• Single Portal for attorneys as mandated per administrative order.
• Process for non-attorneys and self-represented users to access the system (e.g., state agencies, local agencies, law enforcement, mediators, process servers, etc.).
• Uniform authentication method.
• Single point of access for filing and service.
• Consolidated electronic notification.
• Process for local validation.
• Automated interface with other e-filing systems as outlined in Portal documentation.
• Utilize the approved XML ECF Standards.
• Accommodate bi-directional transmissions to and from courts.
• Integrate with other established statewide systems.
• Accept electronic forms of payment.
• All court-based e-filing processes will use Internet-based open standards.
Florida Courts Technology Commission (11/20)
Congratulations! You're now booked up
on Item 2.2.1 from the Florida Courts Technology Standards!
Please use it to get the justice you deserve.