|prev policy||fchr handbooks home||next policy|
The Executive Director shall support and inform Commissioners on Commission business. Furthermore, the Executive Director shall:
1. Submit data and information in a timely, clear, and accurate fashion.
2. Inform the Commissioners of relevant trends, anticipated adverse media coverage, threatened or pending lawsuits, and changes to established Commission policies.
3. Advise the Commissioners if, in the Executive Director’s opinion, the Commission is not in compliance with its own policies and/or state statutes and administrative rules.
4. Advise the Commissioners if, in the Executive Director’s opinion, a Commissioner’s behavior is detrimental to the Commission or to the working relationship between the Commissioner(s) and the Executive Director.
5. Provide a mechanism for official Commission communication.
Kenyetta Mullins Moye
Angela Primiano, Vice Chair