From time to time, TBD
publishes material submitted by users/visitors (see FAQ
). Plus, TBD
hosts a marketplace for sample court documents.
Thus, in conformity with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
has instituted a process for responding to notices of alleged copyright infringement.
If you believe some material on this website (ie, TextBookDiscrimination.com
) is infringing on your copyright, then please send a notice to TBD
with the following information:
- A description of the violative material;
- The URL where the material can be found;
A signed statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright (which you allege is being infringed)
- your signature can be physical or electronic (see this guide)
- please send this signed statement even if you are the copyright owner
- (ie, you are acting on behalf of yourself)
- Your contact information; including (but not limited to):
- Your Street Address;
- Your Telephone Number;
- Your e-mail address
- A notarized statement by you - made under penalty of perjury - that:
- you have a good faith belief that the material identified is not authorized (by: the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable laws) to be on this website; and
- the information which you have provided is accurate.
Please send this information to:
Congratulations! You're now booked up
on how to notify TBD
of a possible DMCA Copyright Violation
strives to respect people's copywritten material (regardless of which user/visitor submitted it). Of course, TBD
has limited resources (and can't track down every submission).
So, if you see something, say something