60Y-2.012 FAC | COMMISSION ORDERS; NUMBERING; INDEXING; AND MAINTENANCE
(1) All orders issued by the Commission shall be numbered and indexed.
(2) The orders shall be sequentially numbered and rendered using a two-part number separated by a dash with the first part before the dash indicating the year and the second part indicating the numerical sequence of the order issued for that year beginning with the number 001 each new calendar year. The assigned agency designation prefix, FCHR, shall precede the two-part number.
(3) The agency clerk shall index orders which shall be cumulative, updated and made accessible to the public at least each calendar year.
(4) Orders that comprise official agency action and that must be indexed pursuant to this rule shall be permanently maintained by the agency pursuant to the retention schedule approved by the Department of State.
(5) These rules regarding the indexing, management and availability of orders are issued pursuant to Section
120.533, F.S., and Chapter 1S-6, F.A.C., and have been approved by the Department of State
pursuant to Section 120.53(3)(c), F.S. The purpose of this Rule is to provide public access
to, and availability of, Commission Orders. The agency clerk shall assist the public in obtaining information pertaining to Commission
Orders. The agency maintains and stores such orders and subject matter index in the main offices of the agency located in Tallahassee,
Florida at the address set forth in Rule 60Y-2.005, F.A.C.
Rulemaking Authority 760.06(12) FS. Law Implemented 120.533, 760.06, 760.10(14) FS. History–New 12-31-03.