60Y-2.005 FAC | GENERAL INFORMATION
(1) The location of the principal office of the Commission is: 4075 Esplanade Way, Room 110, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-7020.
(2) The office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) of each working day.
(3) All requests for specific forms, information, or answers to any questions may be directed to the Office of Customer Service at the above address. Telephonic inquires may be made at (850)488-7082, and requests may also be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) Applications for employment may be completed and submitted online at https://peoplefirst.myflorida.com.
(5) All complaints, petitions for relief, and appeals from final Commission action may be mailed, sent by facsimile to (850)488-5291, or e-mailed to email@example.com. The party who elects to file a document by electronic transmission shall be responsible for any delay, disruption, or interruption of the electronic signals and must accept full risk that the document may not be properly filed with the Commission as a result. The filing date for an electronically transmitted document shall be the date the Commission receives the complete document. Any document received by the Clerk or other agent of the Commission after 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) shall be filed as of 8:00 a.m. on the next regular business day.
Rulemaking Authority 760.06(12) FS. Law Implemented 120.54, 760.06 FS. History–New 11-2-78, Formerly 22T-6.05, 22T-6.005, Amended 12-31-03, 3-7-13, 7-12-15.